Overview of the job
- You’ll work alongside UX Researchers, Product Managers, other Product Designers, and Engineers to iterate on new features and user journeys.
- Translate research insights into actionable ideas
- You’ll develop a UX vision and deliver upon this vision iteratively.
- You’ll utilize wireframes, prototypes, sketches, user flows, mockups, hi-fidelity visual designs, and any other artifacts you believe are necessary to convey your design thinking and ideas.
- Design business user experiences for the enterprise customers
- Create end-to-end user experiences that are intuitive, efficient, and productive
- Iterate on designs based on stakeholder feedback, research, and learnings
Desired Skill set
- 2+ years of experience creating prototypes or highly detailed wire-frames for complex web applications and/or workflows
- An online portfolio demonstrating samples of enterprise work and design process is required to apply for this role
- Hands-on UX design, information architecture, and research (user flows, information architecture, user testing, etc.) experience
- Experience building and extending design systems
- Experience with UX design for complex workflows for large enterprise users
- Master of digital product design and prototyping tools – Figma, Adobe XD
- Advanced Knowledge in Design Systems/Component-Based Design + Documentation
- Deep understanding of business needs and requirements from clients across various industries
- Passion for a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment